Recording Studio Reviews


Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Songwriting Day

I've just had a songwriting experience at The Beehouse studio, a present from my partner for my birthday. It's corny to say something is a dream come true....but I have to say that this was indeed my dream come true! I wasn't sure where to start with writing a song or putting it into some kind of format that wasn't difficult to listen to afterwards. Jane and Phil make a fantastic team, and guided me through the process without judgement of some of the, frankly, rubbish ideas I came out with. They were quick to latch on to some of the gems that came out of the process, and teased better performances and better developments from those ideas as we went along. They are total professionals with a wealth of knowledge and experience that they were more than willing to share with me. The track we produced today was more than I ever expected, and I couldn't recommend the experience more highly for anyone; from someone who has a seed of a musical idea to someone who thinks they have the finished article. Thank you to you both - I can honestly say this has been the highlight of my year.

Ruth, Birmingham